Lamb and Spinach Curry
- 1kg Meat Cuisine Diced Lamb
- 500 g Frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 Onions, sliced finely
- 2 Tomatoes medium, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoons Tandoori Paste
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar to taste
- ½ bunch Fresh coriander chopped
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat, and saute onions until golden brown.
- Add lamb and brown on low heat. Then add tandoori paste, mix well and continue to cook on low heat until aromatic.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add hot water to cover and simmer (covered) until lamb is cooked.
- Stir in the tomatoes and spinach, mix well, cover and leave to simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Add vinegar if required, and stir in the (optional) chopped coriander.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice