Sweet & Sour Marinade
Method:1. Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper; meat.
2. Brown meat in oil on all sides. Remove meat from pan.
3. Add onions and cook until golden brown.
4. Place meat on top of onions.
5. Combine water, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic and bay leaves; pour over meat.
6. Cover and bake in moderate oven (180C) 2 1/2 hours.
7. Remove bay leaves before serving.
"Just wanted to let you know that you folks have allowed my husband and I to send my Daughter and Son-in-Law the perfect gifts. We live in the US and they live in Auckland! It's very difficult, being so far away, to know what they might need and sending things they want can be as expensive to mail as to acquire! But everyone looks forward to having such wonderful high quality meats your company provides! Thank you so much for your terrific quality products and outstanding service!"