Asparagus & Cream Cheese Stuffed Pork Loin
1.In a large bowl combine chopped garlic, onion, cream cheese
2.If you're not experienced in "butterflying" meat read this article or buy a pork loin already butterlied.
3. Spoon even amounts of cream cheese mixture onto one side of the pork loin.
4.Place asparagus lengthwise inside the Pork Loin.
5. Fold or roll the pork loin over the asparagus.
6. Secure with string, netting or toothpicks so the roast stay rolled tight during cooking.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
8. Serve with roast or boiled veges such as carrot, kumara and potato.
"Just wanted to let you know that you folks have allowed my husband and I to send my Daughter and Son-in-Law the perfect gifts. We live in the US and they live in Auckland! It's very difficult, being so far away, to know what they might need and sending things they want can be as expensive to mail as to acquire! But everyone looks forward to having such wonderful high quality meats your company provides! Thank you so much for your terrific quality products and outstanding service!"